Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome and a little about me

Hello all, this is my first try at my blog. I really want to start this about my garden and hope I get some people to share about their own garden. I've only been gardening for a couple of years but it continues to grow. I know have 3 raised beds & about 10 containers. This year I'm adding 2 more raised beds and a few more containers. I'm also trying to start everything by seed this year instead of buying seedlings. My hope is to update this blog as often as I can, also include pictures from past and hopefully present garden. I welcome all to please comment and tell me about your garden.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm 44 yo and live in Westbrook, Maine with my partner of 8 yrs. We have a dog named Pablo and 2 cats Midnight & Blue. I'm a RN and work at the Northern New England Poison Center 1-800-222-1222. I love my job,but it can be a little stressful so that is where the garden comes in. I find working outside in the sun and dirt very peaceful and rewarding. I love it when people walk by and say how much they enjoy the garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment