Friday, January 13, 2012

Here we are again


 So Maine is getting it's first significant winter storm and what am I doing? No not shoveling, not yet anyway, no not sitting with hot cocoa in front of the fireplace (only electric one). I'm in my basement cleaning up some racks to put my seedlings on because I'm already thinking spring. I have got my seeds and seed starting soil. I have started to plan out the garden. I'm going to keep it very simple this year, stop laughing, you know who you are! So here we are again and this year I'm hoping to keep the blog more up to date and informative and just have fun with it. Any suggestion I would love to hear from you. Bye for now
                             

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your camera working. The rack looks lovely. Is it new, or did someone do a lot of scrubbing? Seriously though, really looking forward to frequent updates. I now do my gardening vicariously through you. I really want to know what you will be doing to simplify.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari,
    Just found your blog ... I see you are up in ME. God's country, you sure do have to be hearty to survive up there! It doesent say where in ME. you are tho ...
    Anyway, I remember the days in MA. that if you wanted a garden this is the time of years to plant those seeds ... Good luck with your seedlings, hope you keep posting pics of their growth.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete