Thursday, April 12, 2012

From this to that


It has been slow growing this past month. Lots of seed planting and potting up but still haven't dared to put anything in the ground yet. I started some of the flowers in January but they are still very small and not ready to brave the cool spring weather of Maine yet. I have put some onions and beet seedlings in my small greenhouse (covered shelf). Here are some pictures of the seedlings starting out and what they look like about a month later.                                                                               

From This
to That                                                  
From This
  to That
and That
Now one lonely flower dares to peak out
I forgot I did plant something out in the garden. It's part of the Dogwood family I think, I call it my Pablo Lilac. He lays his bum anywhere I have freshly raked or dug. This day he is hiding out in the newly raked Lilacs
     

No comments:

Post a Comment