Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beautiful weather but still to early

We had beautiful weather during my time off this week. It was in the high 70s and sunny. Matter of fact I actually got a decent burn on the back of my neck (ouch!!). It is still to early to do any serious planting because the weather can go very cold still at this time of year. So I caught up on some projects that have been on my plate all winter. I did plant some orchids in a container and watered everything but that is it. I actually got into the woodworking part of things. I primed and painted the wood for the 2 new raised beds that we are building this year. That will give us 5 total. 2- 4x8, 2-2x8, 1- 4x4 (herb bed).

I did a doorstop for our front door that kept putting a hole in the wall

Then I finished up a magazine holder

One more thing was I finished the window boxes for our porch. Then the days off was over and it was back to work for me.




Oh yeah, as you can see I had my handy, dandy helper with me the whole time. His name is Pablo





No comments:

Post a Comment