Friday, April 17, 2009

OMG! it's starting to get ahead of me

Ok, now all the planting is done and I'm in trouble. If I needed six plants I planted 12-18 thinking of the fail rate. Well so far nothing has failed and I'm over run by seedlings and I don't have the heart to pull the proverbial plug. I think friends will be getting alot of seedlings this year. Here are a few of the pictures, I'm having to expand from the shelving unit.



It has also been very nice out so I was able to get out and do some things in the yard. I cleaned up the straw that I put down last fall around all the bulbs I planted and fed the Lilacs and blueberries. While cleaning out the straw there was a tiny frog taking a winters long nap. He scared the tar out of me. Don't worry I put him back and put a clump of straw (his blanky) over him.



Ok, that's it so I will leave you with a few pictures of some of the early spring flowers.









1 comment:

  1. Everyone loves to receive seedlings!
    I can't wait to see more pictures of this - I love to garden. Unfortunately I never lived anywhere that it was ok to do so, but we're moving to South Portland in June and are allowed to garden. I'll be making my own garden posts - woot!
    Darlene
    PS that frog would have scared the bejeezus out of me!

    ReplyDelete