Saturday, April 4, 2009

Potting up

So I did some potting up today. It took forever to wash & bleach so many 4in pots, but I got it done. This year I bought 400 4 in pot from a place that recycles them. The only problem is that they are not washed. Cheap but a little extra work. So I potted up my sweet peppers, Banana peppers, super sweets, Roma, Dill, Fennel, Chives. I think that is it. It took me all afternoon. I'm quickly running out of room but think I will be ok. I might have to get 2 more lights. I have another shelving unit in the house somewhere.
Tomorrow If I get a chance I'm going to start some squash. 6 different varieties. Here's some pictures of what I did today and what is starting to pop up around the yard. There is a ton of work around the yard to do. Just waiting for it to dry up a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment